It is in the start-up and early stages of a new business that a company’s foundation is laid; and it can dictate the future activities of an organization.
Besides our general business advice, we can provide accounting and taxation services to allow owners to concentrate on making the new company stable and to focus on customer maximization and satisfaction. As the company grows and activity levels increase, we are there to help transfer the financial activities to the company when it is in a position to operate their own in-house accounting.
Some of the activities we engage with companies in the early stage include:
- Giving advice on the share structure to enable the most tax effective management of the company’s profits
- Accounting, taxation, and general advice
- Preparing year end financial statements
- Preparing year end corporate tax returns
- Providing assistance on possible government funding
- Assistance with bank financing or other lending facilities
- General business advice
1033 Topsail Road
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5E9
T: (709) 368-4565