As a business matures and is firmly established, activities surrounding maintaining the company’s profitability and developing areas of growth become paramount.
In the later stage, we can provide assistance on an exit plan for the owners from the company through a possible sale or wind-up of the company.
Some of the activities we engage in with our mature company clients include:
- Accounting, taxation, and general advice
- Preparing year end financial statements
- Preparing year end corporate tax returns
- Providing assistance on possible government funding
- Assistance with bank financing or other lending facilities
- Restructuring plans to maximize the companies income and advice as to how to maximize the tax effectiveness of the company
- Exit strategies for the company’s owners
- Facilitation of passing ownership of the company to an owners’ children
1033 Topsail Road
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 5E9
T: (709) 368-4565